Cottage cheese or Tofu Wraps
- 4 Tortillas or Rotis
- Paneer 250 gms, firm tofu or boiled potatoes cut in large pieces
- I onion finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- I teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Half teaspoon cumin powder
- I green pepper chopped in medium pieces
- I red pepper chopped in medium pieces
- Half teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Half cup chopped cilantro
- 5 to 6 leaves of mint
- I tablespoon Olive oil
Take a sauce pan and heat the oil on a medium flame, and saute some cumin seeds. Add some onions and saute tii the onions are transparent.
Add the ginger garlic paste and tomatoes till the tomatoes are well cooked.
Add all your spices and cook for 2 to 3 minutes .
Now add the paneer or tofu or potatoes, cover and cook on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Then add the peppers and fry for a couple of minutes till cooked and crunchy. Add the cilantro and mint and cook for another couple of minutes till it is dry.
Finally add the garam masala and mix well.
Heat the tortilla or roti on a hot skillet for a minute. Place a couple of leaves of lettuce or spinach, add a portion of the stuffing on the wrap and roll it.
Mix half a cup of yogurt with salt in a bowl. Add chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Decorate with cumin powder and chili powder on top.