Stir Fry Medley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas chopped in half
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. Add onions, snow peas and ginger and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add the red pepper and bean sprouts and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes till it is crisp and cooked.
- Mix 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon soy sauce and drizzle over the mixture. Stir ingredients for another one minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.