- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can of unsalted black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Taco seasoning
- Cilantro for garnish
- Flax seed chips
- Boil quinoa in a large pot. 1 cup of quinoa to 2 cups of water
- In a separate pan place 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. After one minute saute garlic cloves and chopped red onions.
- Add one chopped tomato and 1 green pepper into the mix.
- Now drain the black beans and canned corn. Add this to the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp of taco seasoning and let simmer for 7-10 minutes on low.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and stir.
- Garnish with cilantrol
- Place in a bowl with a side of flax seed chips and salsa.