Lentil Cabbage Salad
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 radish
- I cup shredded carrots
- I cup yellow split lentils soaked in water for 2 hours
- Half teaspoon green serrano pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 apple finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 5 to 6 curry leaves (optional)
- Wash and soak yellow lentils in water for 2 hours . Then drain well and keep aside.
- Mix all the vegetables and apple in a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and one teaspoon sugar and mix well.
- Add the drained lentils and garnish with coriander and curry leaves.