Gnocci and Primavera Pasta
- Packaged Gnocci
- Arugula 7 oz package of triple washed arugula
- Mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar I tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic minced 1/2 teaspoon minced
- Boil Gnocchi according to package directions. Saute Gnocchi in olive oil on medium heat until golden brown.
- On a small platter, put a layer of tomato cream sauce on the bottom.( about 8 tbsp)
- Place some Gnocchi on top
- Make a vinaigrette with olive oil and mustard, balsamic vinegar, sugar, pepper and minced garlic. Mix with arugula and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the mixed Arugula on top of the gnocchi, and season with shaved parmesan cheese and walnuts.
Simple Wheat pasta
- Boil wheat pasta according to package directions.
- Saute in olive oil, red onions, chopped garlic, tomatoes and garnish with finely chopped basil and mozzarella cheese.