Spinach Berry Salad
Spinach Berry Salad with Strawberry jam vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh spinach triple washed
- 2 cups raspberries and blackberries
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped kale and cabbage ( red and green)
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup walnuts
Strawberry jam Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp. Strawberry jam (store bought)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Process everything in a vegge chopper or food processor
- Add spinach, feta, berries, strawberries, kale, cabbage, parsley, and walnuts into a bowl.
- In a veggie chopper or food processor blend the garlic, lemon juice and garlic. Mix in the salad well.
- For the vinaigrette pour the strawberry jam dressing on the salad and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.