Oatmeal pancakes with avocado toast
- 1 1/2 cup complete pancake mix
- 1 cup instant oatmeal soaked in 1 cup water for 10 minutes . Blend the soaked oatmeal to smoothie consistency.
- 1 cup water
- whole grain toast
- Combine all ingredients and mix well till lumps disappear. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Add additional pancake mix if you want a thicker consistency.
- Heat skillet and grease lightly w coconut oil. Add one large ladle of batter to make each pancake.
- Turn when pancakes look cooked and the sides are golden brown.
- Serve with honey and fruits...blueberries, strawberries and pineapple!
- Cut up avocado and place on whole grain bread. Drizzle with your favorite flavored olive oil- my personal favorite is chipotle oil!